Sunday 11 September 2011

No stitching today!!

I can't believe I've gone all day and not done any stitching at all!!! Instead I started by doing boring stuff like housework and ironing, then moved on to a big sort out of my cross stitch charts and magazines. I now have a nice collection of orderly files full of charts and another nice pile still to be filed, as I ran out of files and need to get some more. Now I have a rather large pile of threads on various project cards, which I am transferring back on to the floss cards in my four large (and rather tightly packed) floss boxes. Think this may take a few days to finish!!
Monday again tomorrow, comes round far to quickly, and got a job application to complete and another to ring up about, so guess not much stitching tomorrow either - yuck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment