Thursday 8 September 2011

WIP

I've added some photos of my current projects. Follow the link to see them: https://picasaweb.google.com/110088183479127149029/WorkInProgress
I rotate between these larger projects and work on smaller ones in between as I find I get bored if I work on the same big project all the time!!
The Steam Train at a station is a very large project that came in three issues of Cross Stitch Collection. I started it in January of this year and it's going to take a few more years to finish!!!
The Tinkerbell ABC is a year long SAL from the Yahoo group I run, two more parts to go. My daughter has already claimed it for her room when finished!
Morning Delivery is a John Clayton design that I started quite a few years ago and I've pulled it out to work on again.
The final one is the current Sarah Kay I am working on, I have completed five of the designs (still waiting to be framed) already this year and have three more waiting to start.
I also have a box full of UFOs, but that's another story!

No comments:

Post a Comment