Following discussions and seeing 15 sided biscornus completed by others, I decided to have a go. After all I've done regular biscornus, so how much more difficult can it be! This weekend I found out, its a great deal more difficult!!!
Here are the 15 square panels that are all different but using only combinations of white, pink and green threads on a dark blue 14 count aida material.
Then following instructions, put it together and after some unpicking of seams in the wrong place - I finally finished it today. I must admit I am really pleased with the way it turned out but I am not sure I will be attempting another one in the near future!!
15 Sided Biscornu - Top
15 Sided Biscornu - Bottom