Monday 20 August 2012

Stitching Yeah, Work No!

First shift of the week this evening and they've managed to give me another shift on Sunday - yuck!! Means my stitching time will be cut at the weekend as there for 6 hours!!Keep thinking of the money girl!!!

A quick update on what's been going on stitching wise.

I did some more work on Acorn Sampler, photo on the relevant page.  Also had a go at stitching some cushions for a 1/12th scale dollshouse.  Have been stitching on 22 count canvas, using half cross stitch.  Need to make them up now.  Will let you know how it goes!

Another thing I wanted to share, was that I was recommended a series of books to read called Needlecraft Mysteries by Monica Ferris.  I have bought the first one and am already hooked!!!  Anyone who likes needlecraft and/or mysteries will be interested in these.

Guess that's it for now, happy stitching folks x

No comments:

Post a Comment